Pujols admires another
I’ll come out and say this right off , I think Albert Pujols is a jerk and gets a free pass way to often. I’ve lived in St. Louis since 1996 but I am originally from Boston so I’m a life long Sox fan but don’t hold that against me cause I am a fan of the game first.
It’s like this I am tired of seeing Albert Pujols hit home runs watch it leave the park and flip his bat. Look we all know what he is doing is a huge no no in baseball but this guy gets a pass why ? Anyone else does this they get some stank eye from the pitcher or they get drilled the next time up that’s just the way the game is and has been since the beginning. I am not hating on Albert who is arguably the best player in the game but come am I the only one who is seeing what going on ? Someone needs to drill this jackass in the back and put him in his place !
Everyone has them , you know the player you love to hate. No one really has an insightful reason for their hate but it just pours out of them for that one player. I personally have a few players on the list and almost all of them have done nothing for me to legitimately hate them but I do , I’ll root against them and hope they tweak a hammy just for spite. There are those of you that will say I am mean spirited and a bad sportsman and to that I say ……. Hate , Hate , Hate.
The infamous list :
1) David Eckstein : Why you ask ? Well the guy looks like he is 12 on the field wearing his dads 6 sizes to big batting helmet but thats not it. The biggest reason is the fact the guy sprints to first after being hit by a pitch or drawing a walk. Thats lame and any big leaguer who does it loses some point with me. Oh yeah did I mention he is neglecting his job with the other Elves in the tree over at Keebler ?
2) Gary Sheffield : If I have to see this guy wag that bat one more time I’m gonna go crazy. I am just waiting for the day he wags it the wrong way and it smacks him in the back of the head.
3) Peyton Manning : Well this one should be obvious. I swear if he calls another audible and walks 10ft into the backfield I am gonna tackle his ass myself and send him to the hospital. Could you imagine if there was no play clock ?
4) Derek Jeter : This one is so obvious I was wondering if there was a point for putting him on the list. Jeter makes the list for 2 reasons. The first reason being he’s taking all the hot ass. Come on dude Jessica Biel , we had a thing until Captain Save a Hoe stepped in and monkeyed up the works. The second reason is that annoying half smile he has , yeah you know what I’m talking about ! Dude could pass for the twin brother of Lance Bass.
5) Albert Puljos : I am tired of this guy getting a free pass. When they went to the World Series last season you finally started to hear the stories on what a jerk he is to people. This guy gives the perception that he is all about the fans but that could be the furthest thing from the truth. I attended 8 games during the 2005 season and this guy came out the dugout once to sign autographs and that was only because the fans kept begging for him. Keep an eye on this guy in the 2007 season more stories will surface .